Figuring out who to attack first in M6?

rlbumich

Spaceman
Hi all

Just trying to figure out who to attack first in mission 6. There is the first wave of Morays attacking the Dauntless(which is under attack) which is pretty easy to handle. Second wave is Mantas and Barracudas. It seems like the Barracudas are firing torps at Dauntless or is it the Mantas? Or is it both?
Who do I need to focus on. !:confused:

I think Barracudas carry more torpedoes than Mantas, so if you really have to choose, go for the Barracudas. I might be wrong about this tho.

Of course, if they're outside torpedo range or something like that, just go for whichever ship is closest to the Dauntless. Use the navmap to check on that kind of thing.

--Eder

Ignore the Morays.

Flame ALL the Red Mantas.

Take out any Blue Mantas.

Nail the Barracudas

There are only two Corvets and they won't be in range for a matter minutes.

The Mantas DO carry Less Torps, HOWEVER, it will only take four of them to destroy the Dauntless.

In fleet defence missions always take out Red Mantas first, then Stingrays, the Barracudas. That is unless the Barracuda is close enough to launch it's torps.

Take out the Red Mantas, they are faster.

If the Barracudas are firing, take them out, and destroy the torps. Otherwise, nail some of the normal mantas, or they might destroy you while you're after the barracudas.

Order your wingmen to attack the barracudas while you take care of the mantas. They are dangerous for both the Dauntless and your wingmen.

Back