Fighter that you wish you could fly?

Originally posted by dacis2
WC1 : Tiger's Claw

WC2: Concordia

WC3: Behemoth.... wait.... Tallahassee

WC4: Vesuvius

WCP: Midway

WC:SO : Plunkett

Except for that none of those are a fighter....

I would pick the Longbow myself (even though it's a bomber...bleh). The Longbow has long been my favorite WC ship.

For each game:

WC1 - Rapier
WC2 - Broadsword
Priv - Suped-up Tarsus (I like it's cockpit.., though I always wanted to hijack a confed Broadsword..)
Armada - Wraith
WC3 - Longbow
WC4 - Longbow
WCP - Devastator

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Ladiesman, you seem to be a bomber-pilot :)

Thats good.

Yep...never cared much for those little paper airplanes like Arrows and *gasp* Epee's....

I beleive Knight said it best, "i'll take an extra two centimeters of durasteel armor any day".

I hate Bombers , but I like those who like to fly them....

Im a Medium-Fighter Pilot as you can see my choises below.

WC 1 Doesn't matter. You don't get to choose.
WC 2 Doesn't matter. You don't get to choose.
Priv Centurion.
WC 3 Excalibur.
WC 4 Dragon.
WCP Doesn't matter. You don't get to choose.
P-2 Can't remember the name. Had 5 guns and was kinda blocky looking.

Guess I'm a heavy fighter/ don't tell ME, the Wing Commander, what I can and can't fly, kind of guy.

WC1 : Raptor
WC2 : Never played it long enough to fly everything
WC3 : Excalibur
WC4 : I have to choose between the bearcat and the banshee
WCP : Pirahna & Vampire
WCSO: Wasp

Well , we should answer what fighter we like.
IN wc1 wc2 and Wcp and WcSO you may not choose , but there is something you like to fly !

I think my favorite would be the arrow and the excallibur and well the Dragon too tho it wasn't a confed fighter

I think those R my favorite not including WC5, nor Privateer cause I don't really like those, sorry no offence ment

O.K. The question is, the fighter you WISH you could fly. Hmmm.

I guess the Bloodfang would have to be it. (Thrakath's kite.)

Wing Commander 2 should run just fine on any Windows 9x machine with very little persuading (beyond the cutscenes playing too fast). It'll also work just fine on nearly any other machine with a bootdisk and a little bit of work.

GUYS THEY DO, goto www.connectix.com and get virtualpc for windows. then you'll be playing privateer in no time. Armada may work in it, but I still need to test it. Kilrathi saga runs perfectly in xp as does wc4 You can also play Super Wing Commander Macintosh on a pc using the bassilisk 2 emulator.

Originally posted by Ghost
Mhhh....and that is related to this thread in what way?

Well, it probably relates to that little discussion about older games not working on newer systems. That still doesn't forgive his offensive use of caps, though. :(

I like how people complains at Bill Gates, he is not the programmer, he is the owner of Microsoft, he just makes bussines.

Back