Fear not for the Wing Commander Invasion website...

Manic

Rear Admiral
... already, a contingency plan is in action. I have bought some webspace (the same service provider as WCMODS, incidentally), and it will be up and running within a week.
Have a nice day,
Manic

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't WCMods down now? Does anyone know if they have any alternatives in the works?

Wildcat hasn't been around so I assume wcmods is staying down. I haven't heard of any of the other hosted sites relocating to an alternative host, but like I mentioned on the CIC front page we're working on providing hosting for anyone who might need it.

Corwin's made backups of all the sites, but he's not continuing the WCMODS site. He's leaving us to fend for ourselves...

Filler's organized hosting with WCRevival for WCZone Subspace. I'm organizing space on blacklance.org for HCl.

TC

Am I the only one who finds it odd that wcmods.com can't host all these sites anymore. but wcrevival on the same server can? Kind of like taking your baby out of a burning house and then putting it back into... the same burning house.

(One that WILL RIP YUOR ASSES OFF:)).

LOAF made a funny... :D
I suppose if I could ever get my bloody Domain to resolve, I could arrange some space... just not too much. I don't wanna kill the server(or my wallet with bandwidth overcharges)...

WCMODS isn't dead.... they're moving back to wc.telefragged.com Kinnear just needs to get off his ass and give mav the access codes....

The groundwork on the Wing Commander: Invasion site is now completed, and partially operational. Visit http://www.scifialliance.com for the site. I'll try to get Wildcat to redirect to this new DNS asap.
Edit- oh, and one more thing. The 3.5 beta is up. Have a nice day!

Back