FC mod of the year

eddieb

Vice Admiral
FC mod of the year 2007

Does anybody want me to post another FC mod of the year vote? If your Flight Commander mod has released something new in the calendar year 2007, nominate yourself here.

Looking back on my own work, it looks like both Flight Commander 1.4 and 1.5 have been released in 2007.

What does Saga have to do with an FC Mod competition? I like the idea of Flight Commander having its own contest.

What? We now need an actual release? That's not fair for Ranger's Glory. Ah, I have a stand alone release with quite a few fixes. I've just got nowhere to upload it though.

EDIT: Can we have the voting and the such after new years? I'm going to try and get some more voice actors. I'm looking at five new voice actors (three of which female, I hear that's quite rare :D), so hopefully I'll be able to put them in and get it uploaded somewhere before the new year.

What? We now need an actual release? That's not fair for Ranger's Glory. Ah, I have a stand alone release with quite a few fixes. I've just got nowhere to upload it though.

EDIT: Can we have the voting and the such after new years? I'm going to try and get some more voice actors. I'm looking at five new voice actors (three of which female, I hear that's quite rare :D), so hopefully I'll be able to put them in and get it uploaded somewhere before the new year.

Anyone can be nominated. But voters should know who released anything in the year and who didn't. Sorry, the polls close on new year's day.

Everyone can continue to nominate.

Yeah, school is nasty like that. I'll see where RG stands around Christmas before deciding on whether I want to can it or not.

Uhhhh I kind of have something my buddy was working on, doesn't have a name yet, and he kind of wanted to have it in this. So I was thinking I'd put his work in here. Would that be O.K. with you guys?
He doesn't have a spot to post it up on so... anyone know where he can put it?

Uhhhh I kind of have something my buddy was working on, doesn't have a name yet, and he kind of wanted to have it in this. So I was thinking I'd put his work in here. Would that be O.K. with you guys?
He doesn't have a spot to post it up on so... anyone know where he can put it?

Can't help with where to post it, but I'm happy to add it to the poll once it's up. Why doesn't your friend register and make an account for himself.

Can't help with where to post it, but I'm happy to add it to the poll once it's up. Why doesn't your friend register and make an account for himself.

Email staff@wcnews.com and they can probably make some arangements to host it's current version if it's indeed playable.

We'll probably need some more details than that you have a friend and that he may be working on something that doesn't have a name, though...

Back