Favourite WC3 FMV sequence

Favourite WC3 FMV scene?

• Intro

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Destruction of the Behemoth

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Excalibur test flight (Bombing run) on Kilrathi base(3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Temblar Bomb run on Kilrah (3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually it's more like:

The Joker + Christopher 'Maverick' Blair + The Trickster x Luke Skywalker (Michael Raynor) = Will Tasker / Rev. George

No one else may agree with this, but in my opinion, the best FMV in WC3 was the one where Thrakhath sent the communication to Victory calling Blair the Heart of the Tiger for the first time.

Originally posted by bonemouth
No one else may agree with this, but in my opinion, the best FMV in WC3 was the one where Thrakhath sent the communication to Victory calling Blair the Heart of the Tiger for the first time.

That one was good, but I still think that the one where the Victory rams the Killie Kat Kruiser is the best. ;)

I had to vote for the intro, but like some of the other's I think the best scene was the final Losing FMV.

Or

How about when Maniac reads a Playboy? That whole scene wreaks of the olskoo rivalry between Blair and Maniac!

"Just the fact that it takes maneuvering leaves you eating my exhaust."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Maniac is still the man. He could've had Rachel if he wanted her, anyway :cool:

The losing path, the scene where Blair was caught and brought toward Thrakhath... you get the choice to beg for mercy or say 'Screw you!'

Re: Or

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Maniac is still the man. He could've had Rachel if he wanted her, anyway :cool:

As so ably demonstrated in WCP in the scene where Rachel pays attention to Casey while Maniac sits griping at the bar?

:p

Originally posted by Zor Prime

That one was good, but I still think that the one where the Victory rams the Killie Kat Kruiser is the best. ;)

You dare to classify a 22km long dreadnought as a mere cruiser? :p

(Though, it is the best scene in the game)

Re: Or

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Maniac is still the man. He could've had Rachel if he wanted her, anyway.

Funny though. Rachel seems to get a lot of guys ( ::Ahem!:: ) but didn't want the Maniac... :D

It constantly amuses me that a Confee Supercruiser is more powerful than a Kitty Dreadnought. :)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
It constantly amuses me that a Confee Supercruiser is more powerful than a Kitty Dreadnought. :)

New tech.
I mean, its been, what, 15(?) years, roughly, since the end of the Kilrathi war? While technology *usually* doesn't improve by much during peacetime with no known external threats, evidently some sort of technological advances have occurred. It could be due to Kilrathi technical information obtained after the war, or it could be part of the same drive that started the current Confed super-carrier program.

Originally posted by Bob McDob

Confed's only supercruiser, the Concordia class, is far far far less powerful than a Kilrathi dreadnought.

I mean, its been, what, 15(?) years, roughly, since the end of the Kilrathi war? While technology *usually* doesn't improve by much during peacetime with no known external threats, evidently some sort of technological advances have occurred. It could be due to Kilrathi technical information obtained after the war, or it could be part of the same drive that started the current Confed super-carrier program.

He's talking about a war-era supercruiser... for some reason... (and it's been 12 years since the war <G>).

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Confed's only supercruiser, the Concordia class, is far far far less powerful than a Kilrathi dreadnought.

He's talking about a war-era supercruiser... for some reason... (and it's been 12 years since the war <G>).

Ah...

I guess I confused a 'Supercruiser' with a 'Super Cruiser'.
:D

I also assume he isn't talking about the dreadie from SM1? (rhetorical question - I already know the answer to that)

Well as long as he's left them for me to play around with...

"In this corner, measuring in at 103 meters, we have the Kilrathi Sivar colony buster!"
(wild applause)

"And in this corner, measuring in at 777 meters, we have tonight's challenger, the Confederation's Cerberus cruiser!"
(more wild applause, scattered feline boos)

(would have used weight instead of length, but that doesn't appear to be available for the Cerberus)

(Is it just me, or is the Sivar tiny?)

Originally posted by junior

(Is it just me, or is the Sivar tiny?)

Yes, especially when the Snakeir of the same era (WC1) is 600m long.

Still, I would imagine everyone believed Dreadnaught in question was refering to the WC3 Dreadnaught, which clocks in at a massive 22km.

Still, as everyone says, it's not size that's important (although it seems to be only men who say that :) )

Originally posted by junior
Is it just me, or is the Sivar tiny?)

It's you.

Seriously, it is smallish, but it was basically just a big gun. With engines mounted on it. One would have thought what it traded in size it would make up for in speed, but that isn't the case.

Wasn't the phase transit cannon on the Confederation class a Confed modification of the Sivar's main gun?

Back