Favorite Wing Commander Movie Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? They have different tech there! Have you played it ?

The launch sequence etc . The TCSTigersClaw , all these are much much more advanced than the original ones!

Leha:I do support LOAF's view simply because LOAF's track record of being right about Wing Commander is extremely impressive. Just because you are able to form your own opinion does not make it fact but to dispute LOAF's knowledge does lead to another fact: Your're an idiot to dispute him.

Looks like you agree with someone without having your own opinion!LOAF knows just about everything about Wc, I agree and I always listen to him (every one does) but that doesnt mean that everything he says is correct! I have disagreed lots of times with LOAF.

And avanced graphics and launch sequences means nothing in a *timeline* sense.
saying that is like saying that WC1 and WC2 are in different *timelines* or continuities

BTW Timeline means in the future or the past, you surely mean another continuity

Well on that you are right. Spesifically in SWC I was not talking about the Timeline (its almost the same with WC1) but about other stuff like the tech

Sorry again about my English :)

But is the same timeline,carachters,ships,continuity, missions (with SM 1.5) there is nothing weird there.
The things must be done with the same quality/graphics and other things than WC1 to say that they are in the same continuity/timeline?

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Looks like you agree with someone without having your own opinion!LOAF knows just about everything about Wc, I agree and I always listen to him (every one does) but that doesnt mean that everything he says is correct! I have disagreed lots of times with LOAF.

Perhaps you can't read between the lines, but could it be that (Gasp!) I happen to have formulated the same opinion as LOAF after going through this tripe time and time again with loud-mouths who end up being banned for not learning tact and/or reason?

LOAF, I must have a different version of the movie to you or something.

No, we listed the same cuts in the same order (I started with the explosion in Knight's cockpit).

Cut #1: Knight's cockpit. ("Stabilizers gone! Shields offline! *yell*"). The explosion starts.
Cut #2: External shot of Knight's fighter starting to explode.
Cut #3: Paladin's cockpit.
Cut #4: External shot of Knight's completely destroyed.

The point, though, was that he *survives* the initial explosion (in Cut #1) and could easily have ejected in Cut #3.

My reply to this thread is as follows:

arguenet.jpg

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Congratulations. You're the most original person ever.

Let's just say the leaps of illogic demanded a response simple enough to be understood by some people.

Originally posted by LeHah
Perhaps you can't read between the lines, but could it be that (Gasp!) I happen to have formulated the same opinion as LOAF after going through this tripe time and time again with loud-mouths who end up being banned for not learning tact and/or reason?

saying that: I do support LOAF's view simply because LOAF's track record of being right about Wing Commander is extremely impressive

LeHa looks like you are supporting Loaf simply cause he knows a lot about WC.OK maybe Im wrong but it looks like that !

Sorry if I hearted your feelings:p

You know, people who post internet cliche pictures (the Special Olympics thing, "kill a kitten", AYB, etc), thinking they're being cute, should be hunted down and shot.

Fortunately for others, the desire to do just that is exceeded by my laziness and lack of cash for airline tickets.

On a lighter subject, and because I'm not one to argue with the boss, especially if their name if Death, I have another bit from the Wing Commander movie that I like. Saffron Burrows, in general. How she busts a gut trying to emulate Full Metal Jacket's Sergeant Hartman in her portrayal of, with apologies to music fans everywhere, Twisted Angel. Ha, I knew you'd love it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back