favorite Wing comander games

I think we're going to start banning people who are too lazy to spell Wing Commander properly in their subject lines.

Fenris, pardon my French - but IIRC, Descartes said "Je pense donc je suis" (Cogito, ergo sum).

upyr1, don't start all those "your favorite.."-threads - we had them up to our ears, and the most interesting thing they ever started was flamewars. And we had enough of those too. Once in a while they're okay for new members, but I think we have 4-5 of them running right now.

EDIT: Boy, I'm Miss Priss today. Bear with me.

criticalmass said:
Fenris, pardon my French - but IIRC, Descartes said "Je pense donc je suis" (Cogito, ergo sum).

upyr1, don't start all those "your favorite.."-threads - we had them up to our ears, and the most interesting thing they ever started was flamewars. And we had enough of those too. Once in a while they're okay for new members, but I think we have 4-5 of them running right now.

EDIT: Boy, I'm Miss Priss today. Bear with me.

ok, :) , wroted it before i began my french classes :rolleyes: and forgot to correct it, sorry,

upyr1 said:
can we close this then if you think it's dumb.
I don't think so, but then I;ve already had two threads closed and one message edited, so I'm probably not the best person to ask, but anyway mine is WC4. Being able to play with the cloaking device and not having the radar for a certain period of time added a bit of variety to the otherwise fairly repetative (but still great fun) gameplay.

Back