Favorite Kilrathi Ship . . .

Favorite Kilrathi Ship

Hi,

The Sorthak (If it is the mini corvette one I'm thinking of) was pretty cool too.

Cheers

Loaf! did they have a strakha planned for Privateer? or is this the Wc2 mesh? either way that thing is SWEET!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
(...)
Whatever my favorite and I think one of the best is
The Jrathek.I like the design very much and love to fly it in WCArmada:D
(...)

Yeah, the Jrathek is a real beauty. And even though she's inferior when compared to her counterpart,the Wraith, (like most Kilrathi fighters) her centered Photon cannons are really cool.

My Favorite?

In WC1 is it the Salthi, in the Secret Ops the Dralthi Mark II

In WC2 is no ship i really like.
But in WC3 is it the good old Vaktoth. And in WC4 the Dralthi :)

Yeah, i think the Dralthi is my favorite Figher. 2nd Best are Vaktoth and Strakha ( WC3 ).

May the Gods of War bless you!

And: in WC: Privateer exists Kilrathistealthfighter!

My favourite cat fighter is the Bloodfang II. This one looks fierce.
And the texturing, red and golden markings on dark grey metal, looks cool.:cool:

My favorite kilrathi ship is the one which floats in space in multiple parts, you know, the one that was just in front of me and my canons. .. :D

Well, it can't be denied that the Dralthi is a flying legend...

John

How can you choose any variant of the dralthi? I always those where pretty much cannon fodder :) ! I feared the darkets(especially when there where more than 3) more than I feared a whole wing of dralthi's!

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
The Jrathek.I like the design very much and love to fly it in WCArmada:D

My armada/academy is still on the blink, so I can't personally endorse anyone's claims to those ships :(. What about everyones vote for least favorite Kilrathi fighter? I'd have to go with any variant of dralthi for the same reasons as before . .. pure cannon fodder! The dralthi in WC3 had decent weapons (particle weapons and missles) but laughable shields. I'm sure if someone skilled where behind the wheel, those ships would be a little more dangerous.

Which wouldn't have been *quite* so bad if the Strakha pilots hadn't insisted on trying to attack my Thunderbolt head-on. :D I think a well flown Strakha would be a threat, though.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor
I think a well flown Strakha would be a threat, though.

Best, Raptor

Yeah, like when they pull that "Haha! You have a lock-on! Now let me cloak! Goodbye, Dr. Jones! Bwa hahaha!!"

Originally posted by phoenix_aod

least favorite? Shok'lar or salthi

Hmm, least favourite because they were so hard to kill or because you think they're crap (which is a better thing for youm, the enemy)? Becasue I found neither the Salthi nor the Shok'lar to be too easy to kill.

The easiest to kill and thus my favourite Kilrathi fighter to fly against is the Drakhri. Boy, was that ship crappy.

Corsair: You like the Kor-larh? I it and the Phantom are the worst fighters to fly in Armada,almost for the same reasons: Too damn short range of guns and bad missile loadout.

Chris Mungo: Sorry, don't have ICQ. Even though that RPG sounds highly interesting I am afraid I don't have enough time to play. :(

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

Hmm, least favourite because they were so hard to kill or because you think they're crap (which is a better thing for youm, the enemy)? Becasue I found neither the Salthi nor the Shok'lar to be too easy to kill.
I found em crappy designs the salthi more for the lack of an interesting design more than any real flaws in performance. The Shok'lar was just crappy to fly and quickly popped in combat

I like the style of the Jalthi. It looks deadfull ! And if it was a little faster, it would be !
I loved flying the stealth fighter in Armada. But I forgot its name...

The stealth fighter from Armada was the Shoklar or something like that. It kicked butt compared to the Strakha which is for some reason was made out of wet toilet paper and toothpicks.
Personally I always liked the Gothri, both the WC2 and Privateer versions.

Back