favorite character in wc universe

truesilver

Spaceman
So I know this is a hard one (at least for me):

Which is the all time favorite character in the wc universe, including all games but not the rather...well...not so good movie ;-).
Oh I shoul add that there are 5 slots to fill:
1. Pilot / 2. Marine / 3. Flag Rank / 4. Enemy / 5. Other

My favorite characters (so far) are:

1. Captain Ian "Hunter" St. John
(For I love Australia, Beer and Cigars)
2. Sgt. Major Ulandi (For exceptional bravery and
telling even high ranking officers where to stuff it...
3. Admiral Skip Banbridge (For his masterful use of rather
"bad" words...)
4. Baron Jukaga (for being a strategic genius)
5. Captain Jeanette "Angel" Devereaux (always had a little
crush on her...good that my fiance don't know...)

1. Blair -- I know, I could take some sort of obscure character and play him up... but what would be the point? Blair's the real hero... (second choice: Lieutenant Bhutto!)

2. Duke Greco -- a high ranking officer who was willing to go to certain death with the men he commanded...

3. Wayne Spencer Banbridge, who pulled himself up from the enlisted ranks to command the Confederation Navy... and then traded that for a combat command.

4. Zach Colson -- Jazz was an enemy we had absolutely no sympathy for. Teh man it was okay to hate!

5. BACON BOY!

1. Also Blair.
2. Greco.
3. Banbridge
4. Thrakkath
5. CAG of the Midway, Commander Patricia Drake...
(she represents the kind of soldier for me I'd enjoy to
be like, if they let me join German armed forces).
Though until that day, I can only try to be as
professional in the virtual squadron I joined...)

Hello, and welcome to the forum (I forgot to say that before)
Here's my list:

1. Blair (followed by Hawk)
2. Dekkar
3. Tolwyn during WC 2, he was cool, especially during Special Ops
4. Hobbes
5. Shotglass, he always had interesting comments

There are a few others that were nice
(namely Sparks, Shadow), and I also liked Minx.

1 Maniac (Cause he's MANIAC!!)
2 Uh..Dekker..I guess.... (Don't really know of many marines who struck me)
3 Tolywn (He's the best)
4 Tolywn (Ditto)
5 Kruger (Damn he's cool...)

Um...I didn't mean it that way. Bad wording.
I meant something more along the lines of no other Marine really stuck out, made an impact, "tickled my fancy".

I actually thought after writing that someone would say that...of course LOAF is in lust to prove me wrong at every opportunity :)

well, i dont know many marines and such. i really played the games at a young age. my all time favorite pilot has to be Vagabond, followed by the Iceman, mainly cause im canadian, and then cause he was pretty cool. Bossman was pretty kick arse.
I always loved to hate tolwyn too. He's one of my favorite characters. And paladin a la WC1, he was a sick wingman. lol i could go on and on, so ill just shut up lol

1. Maestro and Maniac are close in my mind, but Maestro pulls ahead due to his slightly cooler phrases and less of an annoyance factor. I think everyone knows how cool it is to fly into battle hearing "Doo-doo-doo-do-dit-do! CHARGE!". Maestro, despite his seemingly lower stats, often outlasted Zero and Stiletto in SO (not Spyder...nobody outlasted him). Maniac's cool, but hey...just as Maestro is no Maniac, Maniac's no Maestro.

2. Dekker, I guess.

3. Tolwyn, for his sucessful prediction about fighting an enemy superior to that of the Kilrathi...even if his follow-through wasn't so good...

4. Tolwyn, for his follow-through.

5. Minx, for calling me "handsome"

1.) Jason "Bear" Bondarevsky (sorry, Quarto).

2.) Has to be Duke Grecko.

3.) Geoff Tolwyn.

4.) Seether.

5.) Spyder (a minor character, but if you've read my fan fiction stories, he's always there).

1. Blair. Vagabond and Hunter pull a close second and third.

2. Duke Greco- Most honorable death in the WC universe, bar none.

3.Taggart, Tolwyn, and Eisen all had a big impact on me.

4.Baron Jukaga nar Ki'ra- The only Kat I ever thought was truely honorable, plus he saved earth by preventing that cruiser from launching thermo-nuclear warheads that would have destroyed it's life-bearing capability.

5. Rachel, most boneable wc chick, IMO

[Edited by MadDog243 on 05-04-2001 at 17:07]

1. Colonel Blair (who else)
2. Dekker (for hitting maniac)
3. Admiral Tolwyn (my favourite charter in wc)
4. Prince Thrakkath (nice and ruthless)
5. Maniac (for being maniac)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Compared to Minx, most forms of monkeys are handsome.

That's some mighty big talkin', coming from a guy who wears a helmet in casual pictures.

Ooh! I know! It's a genetic muscle defect that leaves you constantly grinning! :)

Back