Fave game out of the Medal Of Honor Series

WhiteDevil01

Spaceman
Of all of the Medal Of Honor games that have been made, which ones do you like.

I love 'em all, and I've got 'em all (At least the PS1 And PS2 Releases)

PS1:
Medal Of Honor
Medal Of Honor: Underground
PS2:
Medal Of Honor: Frontline
Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun

MOH was also where I first learned german!

4 phrases, and their translations:
German: Ihre Papiere, Bitte.
Eng: Your Papers, Please.

German: Verziehung, aber sie haben ihre granatte vergessen!
Eng: Excuse me, but you forgot your grenade!

German: Der Amerikanner hat ne hunderkuschen en de tasche.
Eng: The American has dog biscuits in his pocket.

German: Rennt Um Euer Lieben, Er Hat 'Ne Panzerfaust!
Eng: Run For Your Lives-He Has A Bazooka!

I have all the PC versions. I also have Underground for GBA. It stinks.

My favorite is the first PC MOH. The others don't do much but give you more of the same.

Thank you for copying and pasting the german translation joke from the original MOH trailer. Now die.

The series shit the bed during Rising Sun.

Underground was weak. Rising Sun was just fucking terrible. Everything else is wonderful.

Rising Sun was ridiculous. Plus the Spearhead and Breakthrough addons for MOHAA, while fairly well made, took me 15 minutes each to beat. Call of Duty's the way to go these days if you want a good WWII FPS.

I liked Rising Sun, it was a nice change of pace from always fighting the germans. Liked it when the japanese would rush you with their bayonetts. And the beginning attack on Pearl Harbor where you have to rush to the deck and shoot the incoming japanese aircraft was cool. My complaint, the game was too short, it ended right when you felt like you were starting to get into it. To me, it seriously felt like that should have been halfway, not the end.

Yeah, I liked gunning down Jap. Fighters+Bombers for a change, especially with the turret on the gunboat in the Pearl Harbor Mission, and the Tail Turret of The Jap. Fighter That You And Bromley Steal from the Jap. Supercarrier Toshikaze.

My Fave Missions:
1. Day Of Infamy
2. Pearl Harbor
3. Pistol Pete Showdown
4. Singapore Sling
5. Search For Yamashita's Gold
6. A Bridge On The River Kwai
7. SuperCarrier Sabotage (My Absolute Fave). I've Developed A Tactic For Getting High Accuracy: Use Quick, Single Shot Bursts At Enemy Soldiers, Use The Butt Of Your Weapon To Destroy The Planes In The Hangars, And, When Possible, Club Your Enemy To Death.
I Agree That It's Too Short, And I Also Would've Liked To Be Able To Pick Up A Katana And Slash Some Enemies With It. Oh Well........

I felt CoD was too short. I really enjoyed it, especially the Russian parts, but it was just over way too soon. Hopefully, they get an expansion pack out soon.

I had very mixed feelings about CoD. For one thing, the level design ranged from brilliant to absolutely awful (like that American level after the Russian campaign, where the artillery fire would kill you about fifty times before you even saw an enemy). Plus, some levels were so tightly scripted that it felt like one of those arcade shooters where you use a laser gun as the controller. That having been said, some levels were a huge amount of fun, and the game was very enjoyable overall.

WhiteDevil01 said:
Yeah, I liked gunning down Jap. Fighters+Bombers for a change, especially with the turret on the gunboat in the Pearl Harbor Mission, and the Tail Turret of The Jap. Fighter That You And Bromley Steal from the Jap. Supercarrier Toshikaze.

My Fave Missions:
1. Day Of Infamy
2. Pearl Harbor
3. Pistol Pete Showdown
4. Singapore Sling
5. Search For Yamashita's Gold
6. A Bridge On The River Kwai
7. SuperCarrier Sabotage (My Absolute Fave). I've Developed A Tactic For Getting High Accuracy: Use Quick, Single Shot Bursts At Enemy Soldiers, Use The Butt Of Your Weapon To Destroy The Planes In The Hangars, And, When Possible, Club Your Enemy To Death.
I Agree That It's Too Short, And I Also Would've Liked To Be Able To Pick Up A Katana And Slash Some Enemies With It. Oh Well........

I don't remember the Supercarrier sabotage. I played the game on Xbox with a friend in two player mode. Is it in the X-box version? Or do you have to play single player to get the mission? The last mission i remember us playing was the Bridge on the River Kwai. We had to blow up the wrecked train on the bridge and then the game ended.

co-op in rising sun is WAY too easy. Apparently they didn't think it was necessary to make it atleast a little more challenging as there are the same amount of enemies in both single player and co-op

No kidding. I don't even have a prob with it in 1P mode. I'm a lethal marksman, and I've even been known to be stealthy enough that I can club at least 3 enemies to death with my gun before the rest notice me, and I'm forced to open fire. I play Frontline more often, since I find it more amusing. (I get a real kick out of seeing Nazi's just stand there shooting uselessly at whatever wall, etc. I'm hiding behind, even after I lob a grenade at 'em, and I REALLY love it when the explosion blows them all over the place!)

Back