Fanatic hidden

Kamikaze

Spaceman
I thought WC died when that movie was made.
I have all the games and every book except for End Run.
I found this place when I saw a gothri pic on the name of a Battletech fan.
Im home :)

Eh... It's incredible what games they managed to adapt for the GBA...
Nevertheless IIRC, someone said it has the power of a 486, so after all it's not that surprising to see games like Commander Keen or Broken Sword show up, not to mention several SNES games... :)

Talking about GBA adaptations, you might be interested in this:

raylight1-12.jpg

raylight1-2.jpg

It's some screenshots from the upcoming GBA game Star Giants. Looks familiar? :)

Check out all the raylight .jpg series at https://cdn.wcnews.com/newshots/full/ .

Last edited by a moderator:
Still wish someone would explain to me why they can just take WC ships just like that. Still, if it looks like WC and plays like WC and feels like WC...

Originally posted by Wedge009
Still wish someone would explain to me why they can just take WC ships just like that.
As far as I know, they can't. I think the general theory is that they're doing this to get EA's attention by saying, "Hey look, we'll make WC for the Gameboy, and you can publish us!" If that doesn't happen, they'll probably just change the sprite graphics.

Even more likely is the possibility that it'll never get published.

Frosty pointed out that I implied that the GBA is a console... and it's not... because consoles lie on top of things... therefore the word 'other' is inappropriate.

Back