Excellent Work to all

Ultimatar

Spaceman
I just wanted everyone involved here at WCCIC great job. I was so busy worrying about how I could play my Ultimas I forgot about my other favorite Origin game: Wing Commander. It was actually WCII that totally got me hooked on PC games and I bought my very first PC, a used 386 system, a few months later and the rest, they say, is history. Thanks for keeping the world alive since EA's only concerns now are $$$ :mad:
Just one question that I need everyone's opinions on. Which games do I need today to play some of the TC's and Mods out there? I noticed WCSaga needs Freespace 2 and Unknown Enemy uses the Secret Ops add-on, from Prophecy I think. Any other 'foundations' I need to know about?

Thanks again! ;)

SO and Freespace 2 demo should be enough, as far as I can tell. Obviously you'll need Freelancer to play its Privateer-TC/mod, but there's no change to the story, just teh g00d ol' WC-ships moving about stirring up some nostalgia.

Thanks! I'm glad people appreciate it! The two big mods (WCSaga and Standoff) both use free downloads... the Freespace 2 demo and the SO initial download pack.

Back