Exact rank of Terrence "Zero" O'Hearn in WCP

According to the WC3 novel Blair has the Heart of the Tiger, and Hobbes is the Heart of the Tiger. What's the deal with that?

Good night people. Earthworm is signing off.

Wow 1400 posts in less than a week, I hope it keeps up.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 07, 2000).]

DEAR LORD!!! I've posted 1/7th of all the posts!!!

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

In Trkhath wow Trak said that lowborn kilrah'ra had given name of HoT to Blair...

------------------
Mikhail "Black Joker" Babloyan

http://www.aura.ru/wcinrussia

I don't know if I should enter this elusive conversation... ;P

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

The 'Heart of the Tiger' name was supposedly given to Blair by the lower borns, and adopted by Thrakhath.

It was *actually* created by Thrakhath to trigger Hobbes' personality overlay -- and then told to the lower born, I suppose.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

I think if Tolwyn had died on the Concordia in Fleet Action, he'd be right there again in Wing Commander 3, nonetheless. I don't know why, I just have that sinking feeling...
frown.gif

Also, a quick question to cut right through this thread: Towards the end of Wing Commander 2, Jazz says he wanted to kill all of the Tiger's Claw crew and that he only had Paladin, Maniac, Angel, Doomsday, and Blair left, or something like that. But there is no mention of Hunter. Now, he's obviously alive because he appeared in Fleet Action. Was he just presumed dead, because on page 77 of Fleet Action, Vanderman says to Ian, " Hell, I thought you bought it when the Claw got it." Did Crazy-Ass Colson think the same thing?
frown.gif

------------------
Doing the bull dance. Feeling the flow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does appear that the general belief amongst Tiger's Claw crew members was that he died at K'Tithrak Mang. Jazz probably believed this, too.

------------------
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick

The Wing Commander CIC

Yes, but Hunter was onboard the Concordia, so it's kind of strange they didn't run into each other. Or that they never flown a mission together.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

In Fleet Action he's flying of the Concordia, and that isn't that much time after WC2 started. Besides Doomsday, Spirit, Jazz, Angel, and at the begining of SO2 Maniac are all asigned to the Concordia, so why not Hunter.

------------------

Damn doubel post.
Hey why can't we delete our posts anymore?

Anyway I also think I saw Hunter in some of the briefings in WC2, and you could see the guy was smoking a cigar.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 08, 2000).]

No you don't, but during the briefings with all the pilots in the background I think I saw him among them. Either it's Hunter, or Origin is using the same faces they used in WC1 for other pilots.

------------------

Yes, everyone with a cigar is obviously Hunter, because the cigar industry is based around him.
smile.gif

FA is almost two years after WC2. Hunter isn't onboard the Concordia because Jazz doesn't know about him
smile.gif

------------------
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick

The Wing Commander CIC

>Yes, everyone with a cigar is obviously Hunter, because the cigar industry is based around him>

Well of course everyone with a cigar is Hunter. All cigar industries are based on the most popular WC character.

------------------

>Yes, everyone with a cigar is obviously Hunter, because the cigar industry is based around him>

Well of course everyone with a cigar is Hunter. All cigar industries are based on the most popular WC character.

------------------

Maybe Jazz does know about him, he could have made a mistake, forgot he saw him before. One thing that doesen't fit in. Didn't Jazz say one of the people he still needs to kill is Doomsday? Doomsady was transfered to the Claw for a short period of time from the Austin with Jazz, so why would he want to kill him to?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 08, 2000).]

Why not kill Doomsday... When you're going on a killing rampage it is better to make sure you cover all your bases
smile.gif

I think that we can't delete our posts anymore because they Admins didn't want people to get up their post count by writing and then deleting their posts.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I've noticed that as well, Kalkrath.

People who are purposefully double-posting for the purpose of boosting their post count will be... dealt with.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited January 09, 2000).]

TC- Jazz said he wants to kill everybody from the Claw because his brother died on Goddard, and he blames the Tiger's Claw for that. Doomsday and Jazz came on board the Claw after Goddard. So why kill him? Why not kill ever pilot on the Concordia?

Death- I hope you're not thinking that's what I'm doing. Sometimes when a thread has 2 pages or more, after I hit the reply buton and I'm send back to the thread my post doesen't show and I have to go back and resend it. Sometimes I get two posts instead of just one.

------------------

TC- Jazz said he wants to kill everybody from the Claw because his brother died on Goddard, and he blames the Tiger's Claw for that. Doomsday and Jazz came on board the Claw after Goddard. So why kill him? Why not kill ever pilot on the Concordia?

Death- I hope you're not thinking that's what I'm doing. Sometimes when a thread has 2 pages or more, after I hit the reply buton and I'm send back to the thread my post doesen't show and I have to go back and resend it. Sometimes I get two posts instead of just one.

------------------

------------------

Back