Est Prolouge Release

call it, "Coffee Break X-TREME". It'll be about as dynamic as an Atari 2600 game, but with slightly better graphics. The object of the game is to catch falling cups of coffee to fill up your 'bladder' meter. Then, when your bladder meter is full, you have a certain amount of time to make it to the restroom. You'll lose if you don't make it in time, or if the enemy sprite (the "boss") touches you.

I'd make that game myself, but I'm not terribly good at programing . . . at all.

Atari 2600 was THE SHIT, man ... well, Pong was, anyway ... and maybe some other games ... like ... Snoopy and the Red Baron! Classic. Kill the Red Baron and then pick up all the ice cream and chicken drumsticks he drops! Repeat ad infinitum!

Ah, them was the days.

I loved two games specifically. Yar's Revenge, and Adventure. Yar's Revenge kicked ass. Adventure was epic. I remember being about four years old trying to play that game, and running in stark terror because of that damned dragon chasing me all the way to the sword. . . and then, I'd get within grabbing distance of it, and that stupid bat would swoop in, swipe the sword, and leave me with the magnet . . or a ladder . . . I hated that flying satan rat.

Back