Escapist Article on Star Citizen

I don't understand the desire to go after his wife. Where does all this sinister plot crap come from?

If I have to guess, I'd say its a "Yoko Ono" syndrome. Even Paul McCartney himself has said Yoko was not responsible for Beatles breakup yet people keep believing it so...Also some people think "Paul is dead"...

If I have to guess, I'd say its a "Yoko Ono" syndrome. Even Paul McCartney himself has said Yoko was not responsible for Beatles breakup yet people keep believing it so...Also some people think "Paul is dead"...

Except in this case, Yoko very clearly got the Beatles together in the first place. :)

Anything new on the subject?
SC releases even more advanced stuff on a weekly basis, managed to do procedural planets and a pal of mine is actively playing the Alpha. Therefore, the hypothesis that CR spent all his money on hitmen to kill haters and his own disgruntled employees to replace them by Cylons seems to be invalidated.

Yeah, I just downloaded 2.1 and was trying to see if anything else had happened.... and cautiously glad to see that there isn't much.

Back