Episode 3 release?

December, eh.... was that a hint? :)

Eder, you need a lightning rod, my friend. :)

Two smilies in one post. That's a first for me, I think.

If we felt certain enough to be giving hints like that, we'd just give you the damn release date already ;).

Getting a bit over anxious, eh? Seem hints were there are none... ;)
Rest assured, when there is a release date, Q surely will spell it out loud. No hints.

Eder, the reason you burned so many modems might be that little piece that goes between the chair and the keyboard! :p (just joking)

Killerwave,
Eh, I figure I've done enough work with psychotic people having delusions, it's only fair that I have some of my own, right? :)

No pressure from me, guys. You've been doing great and I realize that quality work takes time. That doesn't mean I'm not excited, though.

I have to work with this really, really psychotic guy whenever I'm awake. I think he's here when I'm asleep, too... and what's worse, he doesn't seem to ever sleep. Seriously, whenever I wake up, he's awake as well.

Once, I tried stabbing him... and ended up stabbing myself instead. It hurt, but the blood was red and pretty. Blood is nice. I like blood.

Ah, oh well. I'll probably have to wait 'til January anyway to download it from my school's computers. (I still have dial-up, ugh!)

Great, now I'll want Christmas break to be over faster...or not.

Back