Episode 3 release?

Well, it's been a little over a month since Episode 2, and we're less than halfway done with Ep 3.

Gah! Patience is a virtue.
I for one am waiting for a mugshot of Squealer that was supposed to be in the site, according to Eder, in about a week after the episode 2 release. Do you see me complaining? :rolleyes:
Hehehe
Seriously however, mods take time to be completed. Be patient.

Same as in episode 2, except that this time you actually get to fly the Rapier instead of watching other pilots fly it :p.

Quarto said:
Eh, that's just because you don't understand how maths works in the real world :cool:.

No Q. It's nothing like that.
I just don't understand math, period. Real word or otherwise.
That's why I call the 'other five' a four. :p

Man, you'll have to get a hang of the basics at least if you want to make your own mod. 4 = 5, you must understand this.

figure I'll bump this thread instead of making another. whens episode 3 gonna be released? how much longer must we wait for more of the good stuff?

Well, we'll definitely release it when it's done :p.

This episode is going a little more slowly than we had initially hoped - our mission coding team is at half-strength, and some of the voiceovers have been excruciatingly slow in coming in. But, as you can see from the October 7th update on our website, when I say things are going slowly, I mean things are going pretty quickly compared to previous episodes.

As usual, we have no intention of posting a release date until we're certain it's the release date - but I can say that unless something goes really horribly wrong, it will be released this year.

And by horribly wrong, we mean we'll kill whichever characters don't deliver their voiceover lines in time. :p

Actually, I think that would fall into the "horribly right" category, because then the replacement character voiceovers could be done at the speed of Really Quickly (tm) :p.

Some people must love to hear the "when it's done" line :rolleyes:

Quarto said:
Actually, I think that would fall into the "horribly right" category, because then the replacement character voiceovers could be done at the speed of Really Quickly (tm) :p.

Quoting the little demon on Black and White: "Killing is always th answer!" :p

ah ok, well I cant wait! I replayed ep1 and 2 today and really wanna see what happens.

as for the voice overs, I can help out if you need more voice actors, I just recently got a pretty good mike and program for recording stuff on computers. I know its rather late, but if ya need a voice for some new characters....:D

Send a voice sample to Tempest (rileyrock at hotmail.com). Don't be surprised if you don't hear back from him for a while, though - lately, he's been almost as silent as some of those voiceover people :p.

Back