Enterprise Season 4 - This Will Be GOOD!

who is Manny Coto playing?

The aforementioned Brent Spiner role/supermen isn't Khan and his group, is it? The Euginics wars were long past, I thought...and First Contact establishes World War three as happening before the first warp flight...

The Botany Bay didn't have warp drive, and was listed as a prewarp ship from what I remember, so logically the Euginics wars took place before the first warp flight, and probably before World War Three, then...

Originally, stated in TOS the Eugenics war takes places in 1996 or so, and I believe no one said anything different up to now. :p

Colonel Sanders said:
who is Manny Coto playing?

Not actor, writer for a lot of season 3 shows, and now stepping up in season 4 to replace Berman and Braga as the head guy (kinda like it said waaaay back at the beginning of this thread).

Manny Coto

Lynx said:
Originally, stated in TOS the Eugenics war takes places in 1996 or so, and I believe no one said anything different up to now.

What about that episode of Voyager where the crew ends up in LA?

good point, Lehah. I have that ep on VHS somewhere. perhaps the crash of the 27th century timeship averted the creation of Khan and his super group...one second, I'll just run back and get the ST encyclopedia (yeah, I have two...one's got color pictures and is hardback!)

According to this, the Euginics wars were touched on again in the DS9 episode "Doctor Bashir, I presume" and the character Admiral Bennett claims the EU. wars happened "two hundred years ago" (in 2373). 21XX would make more sense, but the EW happened before WW3 (which took place in 2053 and had an aftermath stretching well into the 22nd century). Looks like we already banished Khan to outerspace, but no one remembers cause it just wasn't that important.

Back