Enoch Murkins

powell99

Aviation Junkie
I went over to my freinds house the other day and I read the SO fiction. I did not finish it so I want to know what is the deal with him? Do we find out why his callsign is Clippy? Also what is the deal with the "Eat the core"?

You don't just throw an apple away on a Cruiser in deep space… YOU EAT THE CORE!

Yep they are! "You guys should be rejoicing he let you get into my booze."
"Mmm that was good booze."

Sorry about the nickname, Terry. :)

And how about that "Romantic leave" business?! Silly Maestro...

Nice bed time story Zero
Remind me to Hurt you Maestro
oh and one of my favorites
"I just don't get why we can't use the Midway's Big gun"
"I have a gun its a happy gun"
"cute!"
*slap*
"Ow!"

Hey,I was wonder if someone can recite, in whole, something Capt. Murkins said during one mission launch. I remember the first part, but sadly forget the rest: "We got momentum, people. Lets not lose it." He said some stuff about targeting but, again, I forgot the rest.

Please and thank you.

We've got momentum people. Lets not lose it! Take down the carriers, her fighters, her friends, her family, everything!

(should be pretty close to correct, except for "!"....I love that mission, best launch phrase ever)

We've got momentum people. Lets not lose it! Take down the carriers, her fighters, her friends, her family, everything!

(should be pretty close to correct, except for "!"....I love that mission, best launch phrase ever)

I believe that's correct...

Back