Enemies vs. Asteroids

Hey Tolwyn... does hanging hurt?

In the last Tayla mission, as soon as you leave the pirate base and the asteroidfield, you will be attacked by a number of pirats appearing in the field. When you turn you normaly see some of them explode and because there are no other ships than pirates I guess asteroids also damage enemy ships.
Plus... when you run a large number of enemyships through an asteroidfield you somtimes hear the armor-gets-damaged-sound and if it's not your armor it must be the enemies one.

Yes, enemies can be hit and damaged by asteroids. In remake 1.0, the asteroids are nice and easy to fly through (which I like a lot) so there is a much smaller chance that enemies will also get damaged by the asteroids. In the 1.1 beta, and the original, the asteroids are much more dangerous and one of my favourite tricks in the original was to afterburn through asteroids while enemies were persuing me and have them blow them selves up by crashing into asteroids.

Happy Camper said:
... asteroids. In the 1.1 beta, and the ...

Why in hell has anybody the beta but me? Did I ask to late? Buuhuuuuu!
I guess the last thing to do is press ctrl d and finish my career....

please hurry with 1.1 I so need the game!!!!!!!!!

Master Wooky said:
Why in hell has anybody the beta but me? Did I ask to late? Buuhuuuuu!
You had to promise to send in bug reports before you could get hold of the beta. Anyway, the beta is supposed to be released in 3 days so it's a bit late now, but it does mean you don't have to wait so long.

Back