End Run

LOA--Deadman

Spaceman
Why couldn't have Jetlag finished copying that story a year ago before I went and paid $70 for it? At least I got The Price of Freedom and Heart of the Tiger in the package.
Um, anyone willing to part with a copy of Action Stations?

Action Stations? I've seen like a dozen copies at a local store here. Or at least they were there a few months ago.

Lemme check...

Yeah, you can even order it from Amazon for about 7-8 bucks.

Haven't you End Run buying people ever heard of used bookstores:)? I find End Runs at used and sci fi bookstores all the time...

Anyway, you can still order Action Stations, for six dollars.

I got it for a dollar at a yard sale...had no idea, thought it was cool, though. It's kinda helped with the WCTC.

I got my first in a bookstore when it was first released... it was listed under 'Stasheff' instead of 'Forstchen', so people had trouble finding it back in the day...

For once, I managed to find something pretty rare for a decent price. I bought End Run through Amazon for a mere 25 bucks just 2-3 months ago, and I was more than pleased with my buy.

You can find Action Stations at Amazon.com, since it`s still relatively new. It was first published in, what, '98, no?

It's listed as January 1998 -- but it was actually available in 1997... I remember reading it instead of listening to a series of holiday bio lectures <G>

Back