Encountered the new drone models yet?

MamiyaOtaru said:
Maybe some large mining equipment distribution company has a warehouse there. Or maybe the captains of large ships don't like to fly through asteroids to drop off mining equipment at mining bases, and drop it at nearby Ag worlds from where some smaller ship takes it to the mining base.. dunno. There's always the possibilityof middlemen in a supply chain of some sort.

Unrelated rambling: In the original you couldn't sell contraband at Perry. I find that rather strange. Soldiers never want a little tobacco? And why can you sell it at New Detroit? Surely it doesn't happen out in the open, it happens in private. It would be the same on Perry. Maybe it's just too hard to find a back-alley on Perry ;)

Glad someone's brain is working today. I guess I'm really acting like a Tried and True "Butter Bar." Good thing the Master Chief isn't around. He'd have my Ar** for dinner over this.

Stars, I'm seeing cross-eyed. Lines, columns and numbers. The words disappeared long ago and I really screwed things up in the spreadsheet, BECAUSE you can't buy or sell EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.

I'm going back through it all and inserting the commodity in the gaps I left. maybe I'll be able to straighten it all out. HUH? I hope.

Wendy said:
Pirate installations are easy to tell. - - - But what KIND of Pirate base?
- - - - - - MINING? REFINERY? PLANET? INDUSTRIAL?
Refineries & Industrial I can't distinguish either.
As you said in your other thread, all pirate bases are mining.

I believe New Detroit is the only Industrial base/planet.

HellcatV wrote:
Has anyone gotten far enough to encounter the new drone models.

Yeah, the steltek drone and fighter look great on my NVidia GForce2 card.

JKeefe wrote:
I believe New Detroit is the only Industrial base/planet.

There are other industrial planets in Kilrathi space (one in Khartzu, if I remember right), if you can find your way out of the Gemini sector. I'm still trying to figure out how to get to Kilrah and pick up a decent can of catnip.(lol) I like my new Gothri though.

Back