Eisen

Tailburn

Spaceman
I just thought this was interesting: I saw the actor who played Eisen in a Perry Mason movie my mom was watching last night, anybody else see him?

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Jason Bernard was in a lot of things for example Liar Liar he was the judge in that one case.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Jason Bernard's acting credits

Enjoy.
smile.gif

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we was a big part of his military life on board the TCS Victory, he was after all on the first "voyage" of the ship. Then after the T-Bomb on Kilrah he was promoted, that one wqy to say it, to capitan of the TCS Lexington. What happen to him after the BW problems is unkwnon... but he was going to be the Capitan of the TCS Midway but since Bernard died that was change.

I think Eisen was promoted to admiral. If not he at least had a carrier named after him & to me that's the biggest honor anyone can ever receive.

But unfourtunately people don't have ships named after them until they are dead (usually) so that means that the character is considered dead as well as the actor (that means that if WC ever goes to CGI they can't put him in... Though that isn't a HUGE problem)

Eisen was one of the best characters in the WC universe (after Blair and maybe Maniac... oh and maybe Iceman
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
To bastardize the work of that man by making him CGI and having some imitator do a voice-over would be terrible.

Few people consider acting in game cinemas to be a worthwhile venture, but Bernard was one of the few people to help it gain at least a little respect.

While being remembered as a character in a videogame isn't much, I'd still not want to deprive the world of that memory of Jason Bernard simply because we liked Eisen.

My words are getting in the way here, I'm very bad at expressing myself. Let it be known that as far as I go, it would be bad.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

To further explain why I can't truly express what I mean, I shall add this thought:

IMO, to over emphasize one's contribution to society (*Example: Halman, "It's so sad he died, he was the greatest author the world shall ever know and a great treasure of mankind has been lost. He was a great man and could reach into the inner recesses of the soul through his work." -On the death of Andrew Keith*) serves to belittle their contribution. That is why I rarely say much in these matters, and why I rarely speak well when I do.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

[This message has been edited by Frosty (edited January 11, 2000).]

Whats so wrong with fans saying how much an actor, writer an so on ment to them. It's just showing repect for their acompleshments.

Back