Easy WC3 question:Manual?

Icedagger

Spaceman
I just have a quick WC3 question. Do you know where I can find a copy of the WC3 manual (non-KS) in .txt or .pdf format? I bought the game on eBay, and all I have is the CDs. It would just be nice to know the controls and such (plus info on fighters and all that). Thanks!

Uhm... I think I have the files for WC3 e-book manuals...

Got it from the the EA Classix edition.

Interested?

The Controls are the same as in WC4, P & SO...

Don't tell me he didn't sell Victory Streak with it...

Well, I'm figuring out the controls okay, as I have played 1,2, Privateer, Armada, and Prophecy, but it would be nice to have a list (like, how do you match speed again?). And, I do believe all the seller mentioned was the CDs. No Victory Streak, no control chart. Is there a site with these things online?

That was the main question, really as I hate ramming enemy ships. It's not like Prophecy where you can use your ship as a weapon. However, if anyone knows where I can view an online manual, I still would appreciate it. Thanks!

Rolling left is insert and rolling right is delete whereas in 4 onwards it is Q, W respectively

Originally posted by Icedagger
That was the main question, really as I hate ramming enemy ships. It's not like Prophecy where you can use your ship as a weapon. However, if anyone knows where I can view an online manual, I still would appreciate it. Thanks!

A fairly ineffective weapon, given the lack of damage collisions do to each ship in Prophecy. :)

Best, Raptor

Back