EA Titles On Sale At GOG This Weekend! (November 2, 2012)

is wing commander 4 patched already? from what I have read, it caused many problems.

does wing commander 1 + 2 contain the add ons meanwhile?

I'm such a fanboy. I went and bought the whole haul. Well, but for the games I already owned, and all...

Thinking about picking up the Ultimas. Populous too..

Good to see the Starflight games on there; didn't realize GOG had them.

If you have issues with WC4 then we can probably work them out. I think we have everything covered finally but it's not as simple as just patching it since not everything is necessary for most users.

If you have issues with WC4 then we can probably work them out. I think we have everything covered finally but it's not as simple as just patching it since not everything is necessary for most users.

I already own all wc games in multiple language versions and game versions ( dos versions, windows versions, kilrathi saga) a couple of times ( as spares). this includes the wc 4 dvd version. but I thought having the gog version with the automatic patched installer might come in handy, if OS system changes etc.. I try to stay flexible this way. ;)

I think I will just buy wc4. last time I bought wc3

to bad, that wc 1+2 doesn't contain the add ons, would be a comfort to install version ( no kilrathi saga, no dos box tinkering)

I've actually been waiting for them to do Starlancer. It was one I never got around to trying out while it was still in the stores, and with Star Citizen getting underway I've grown interested in it again.

Back