Drinks in the Wing Commander Universe

Always wondered how Maniac could still be flight capable after that briefing. Obviously Blair wouldn't have time to use it in WC3 if you ignored Rachel. :) Even Shotglass had to go by an eight hour limit.

Well, perhaps the quality of 600 year old wine would be suspect. I really don't know much about it, not being a wine drinker myself. Of course, they could develop better preservation techniques in the near future.

Freedom Flight. It was used to get Hunter over a night of drinking and the application wasnt too pleasant.

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Freedom Flight has some good stuff in it, my favorite part being Kirha not knowing how to use a human toilet. Classic.

If by 'classic' you mean 'absolutely not classic', then yes.

Well, maybe it's classic to him. I know I sure got one hell of a kick out of it. "I will not foul my drinking water, human!" Heh. :)

Eh? Haven't got Freedom Flight, but why would a Firekkan need to use a human toilet? Unless the anatomy is roughly the same...

It was a Kilrathi using a human toilet, because he was on the starbase that acts as Confed HQ back at Earth, which doesnt see much alien traffic, at least not in it's brig.

How the hell do you forget that an 8 foot tall alien with fur and claws as long as your arm is a Kilrathi? :)

Best, Raptor

Back