Drinks in the Wing Commander Universe

Originally posted by $tormin
for that one it is. but might i suggest alpha sector 1-5, gquans(sp) gift 1-3, and dark rage.

wish someone would put some WC movies up there *hint* *hint*

Originally posted by Bob McDob
Really? You'de be surprised. :) I'm sure either Pepsi or Coke will be around in 600 years. I mean, they've already lasted 1 century, so what's six more? :)

Well, I know a couple soy sauce companies that have been around for about 600 years.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Originally posted by Bob McDob
Really? You'de be surprised. :) I'm sure either Pepsi or Coke will be around in 600 years. I mean, they've already lasted 1 century, so what's six more?

Well, I know a couple soy sauce companies that have been around for about 600 years.

i know some cults that have existed for thousands of years. but they won't let me in :D

That's because you know more than one cult. Cults prefer their followers to be monagamous, i.e not seeing other cults. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Supdon3
Oh great, now we're going to be inundated with complaints about "American sterotypes of Australians" again :)
Well, you didn't. ;) Besides, who said it's a stereotype?

At first, I though that the name of this thread was "Drunks in the Wing Commander Universe". Interesting though, eh? :)

Why are we discussing what drinks there are? Shouldnt we be out tryin them? :)

Originally posted by LeHah
Why are we discussing what drinks there are? Shouldnt we be out tryin them? :)

I actually think the topic has drifted to cults now..........scary......

600 year old wine would probably taste like crap... it does eventually go bad, you know.

TC

would wine loose taste if its irradiated? and a wines age has little to do with flavor (after the first few years it tastes the same) its novelty value and the grapes or fruit used in the making.
<-self proclamed booze expert :p jk

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Hmm, Maniac in WCP... are there any other ? <g>

Eh, from the amount of booze being tossed back in Prophecy, I'd say just about every pilot on the Midway. ;)

2001 was a crappy year for wine. 1997 was superior in all rights...Hey, I work at a liquor store, I know these things ;)

yeah. you got to let them age. and the harvest wouldn't be this early in the year, would it? (grape harvest)
unless its grapes grown in the southern hemisphere.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Hmm, Maniac in WCP... are there any other ? <g>

Eh, from the amount of booze being tossed back in Prophecy, I'd say just about every pilot on the Midway. ;)

Yeah, you're right. But regulations can't be too strict, seeing that Maniac got his squadron although falling asleep drunken. ;)

You have to take a pill before you can fly, according to the WC4 novel (the modern replacement to the green stuff from FF).

Back