DragonCons 2004 & 2005

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Found this online..
Dragon*Con 2004: September 3 - 6, 2004
Dragon*Con 2005: September 2 - 5, 2005

Those are some horrible dates. I wish they'd made it the weekend before or something, but I guess they just made it when labor day weekend falls in the US.

Yeah, Labor Day being the first monday in September. It's been kind of nice the past couple of years, right at the end of the month and all. Stupid leap year.

I thought they were talking about changing it to midsummer, though....

In the past it's been as early as July 4th weekend, IIRC. Which would be neat, because we'd be heading to Atlanta right now.

Except when you're at a Canadian university, in which case classes start after Labor day... So it's off to con then rush back for classes. Ick.

I might actually go to the '04 dragon*con. The airline ticket might be pricey though so I had better start saving now :cool:

Where are you located? We all worked together to find cheapo airline tickets for people... I think Frosty is getting to D*C for $32.

Bandit LOAF said:
Where are you located? We all worked together to find cheapo airline tickets for people... I think Frosty is getting to D*C for $32.

I would be flying out of Vancouver, BC. Canada

Great. That happens to be where I am, too...

Sometimes I wonder if half of us just simply live down the block of each orher or something.

Worf said:
Great. That happens to be where I am, too...

Sometimes I wonder if half of us just simply live down the block of each orher or something.

Actually I live on Vancouver Island. I haven't even visited vancouver since I learned that is where TC lived :p

Well, I blame vancouver island for all the hot air that's floating around and hanging around... damn the upcoming weather! Hot hot hot... (yeah yeah, it's not as hot as texas, but still, it's hotter than normal!)

Worf said:
Well, I blame vancouver island for all the hot air that's floating around and hanging around... damn the upcoming weather! Hot hot hot... (yeah yeah, it's not as hot as texas, but still, it's hotter than normal!)

One of the reasons I have AC in my computer room. And it is small enough to move to my bedroom whenever I get bored of being in #wingnut ;)

well you do know that there are times of the day when the only people active there is chaz and twigboy, meaning the entire conversation for hours consists of twigboy saying "..."

Back