downloadable missions question

Erkle

Rear Admiral
For the downloadable missions how do I play them? Do I just copy them to the game directory? But in that case I end up writing over them with the next mission or even overwrite the main game files. Also how do I play the mission. Is it simply that I can copy the mission file to the game file overwriting the game code then only being able to play that one mission?
jim

For the downloadable missions how do I play them? Do I just copy them to the game directory? But in that case I end up writing over them with the next mission or even overwrite the main game files. Also how do I play the mission. Is it simply that I can copy the mission file to the game file overwriting the game code then only being able to play that one mission?

If you are referring to Prophecy or Secret Ops, you are told in the Missions section of the CIC how to do it. For SO, download sosim.zip, and either or both of sosim1ua and sosim1ub. Unzip sosim into your so\mission directory. Ua and ub change where you click to get into the newly-created SO simulator. The add-on missions for both games are played in the simulator.

By the way, the file wcpsim.zip allows you to use a slot for add-ons in Prophecy other than slot 1. I have the file and can email it to you if you wish. For SO, just inzip the add-on and rename the mission to s(x), where x is the slot # you want to use, and copy the mission to the so\missions directory.

I saw the directions for the Prophecy and SO missions. I am looking for info on the WC1-4 missions. Thanx anyways.
jim

Originally posted by Erkle
Thanx how bout the others?
jim

Most of the missions have instructions if them.For every WC game.
Just download and read them:D

Back