Doug Funny

Heyall,
Got the video the other day, finally watched it this morning. It does seem to be a big WC reference -- it's got the promotion scene, the takeoff scene, the funeral scene and very similar music... coupled with the fact that the episode is from 1991, I'm pretty sure it's WC.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
.... It does seem to be a big WC reference -- it's got the promotion scene, the takeoff scene, the funeral scene and very similar music... coupled with the fact that the episode is from 1991, I'm pretty sure it's WC.

BWA HA HA!! I knew I was right!

Quasi-related-question: Wasn't Harland Williams playing WC3 (or was it 4?) in RocketMan, that one where he goes to Mars and chastises a chimp for eating puzzles? Or am I making things up (as I am wont to do)?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Are you dissing Boy Meets World:eek: ?

Sort of. I liked the earlier seasons. It got a little too boring for me after they graduated high school, though.

Disney Doug was just as boring as college years Boy Meets World, IMHO.

Yeah but remember what Patty looked like before Disney came in.....see looked like Margret from the Dennis the Menice Comic Strip

Originally posted by Valor NR
Yeah but remember what Patty looked like before Disney came in.....see looked like Margret from the Dennis the Menice Comic Strip

But then Disney made her into a lesbian :(

Chocky owns, though :cool:

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Sort of. I liked the earlier seasons. It got a little too boring for me after they graduated high school, though.

Disney Doug was just as boring as college years Boy Meets World, IMHO.

Yeah, Good call.

Back