Don't know if this was fixed...

Saturnyne

Vice Admiral
In the files section, under the music downloads, there is a link to the New Detroit music. This song is, in fact, the Agricultural planet music. Or an agricultural planet's music. In either case, it's not New Detroit's music. I don't know if this was changed or not, but I thought I'd point it out.

Speaking of "wrong links":

The "InfoBurst" section does not "work" anymore, because the directory ftp://ftp.blacklance.org/pub/cic/ does not contain a folder rashow anymore... or at least, it's not "visible" :D

Is that stuff available somewhere else... I really would like to check it out...

Speaking of things that are wrong... why don't you e-mail us with these things instead? They'd have a much better chance of being fixed that way. I'll try to get the RA shows uploaded.

Originally posted by KrisV
Speaking of things that are wrong... why don't you e-mail us with these things instead? They'd have a much better chance of being fixed that way. I'll try to get the RA shows uploaded.
OK, thanks... and sorry, somehow I've to admit an email would have been the better choice :eek: ...

but to whom?
news@wcnews.com?
webmaster@wcnews.com?

:confused:

Back