Does WC:P have spoilers to WC3 and 4?

Yay, my copies of 3 and 4 have arrived!

WC3 playing fine, and the Joystick DID detect, however, the stick is oversensitive during calibartion, using it is actually a hindrance for me. Oh well.

Huh... I've been playing WC3 yesterday, showing it to my girl friend (who pretty enjoyed the WC movie).

My Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D wasn't working quite properly... seems to have the same problem like IM's. Man I hate those DOS era joystick calibration stuffs.

Finished WC3 last night! Nice game!

Now WC4.... is it just me, or is it a liiiiiiiiittle on the hard side? I single missile is capable of blowing me up. On its own, thats no prob, but when i have SEVEN of em' coming at me, that refuse to take decoys, its a problem.... also, the game is a little fast (i dont mean overly fast CPU fast mind you)... i had less than a second to handle a missile one time!

You played it......Hm.....anyway there are a lot of spoilers in Prophecy not mentioned here.... eg after the Return of Blair ,he talks to Casey about his expiriences with the bugs and about his past......(wc3,wc4 spoilers in there).....anyway it doesnt matter now,you have finished Prophecy

IonMage said:
Finished WC3 last night! Nice game!

Now WC4.... is it just me, or is it a liiiiiiiiittle on the hard side? I single missile is capable of blowing me up. On its own, thats no prob, but when i have SEVEN of em' coming at me, that refuse to take decoys, its a problem.... also, the game is a little fast (i dont mean overly fast CPU fast mind you)... i had less than a second to handle a missile one time!

WC4 is hard, especially when it comes to missiles. I can play WCP or SO in Nightmare without problems, but for WC4 I usually pick only Veteran.

You can get used to it at Nightmare too...its hard but its not impossible.I used to die in a second in the begining but now its ok.You will also find out that there is a lot of more realistic and fun ! I loveeeeee it :p

Back