Do NOT get Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

ZFGokuSSJ1

Rear Admiral
This game is seriously a waste of money. You can beat it in about two hours of play. It's so easy too, you can standwith an M-60 on full auto and point at one stop and have it hit the same spot.

The Multiplayer is fun, but if you're looking for a single player game, DO NOT GET! I wasted $30 on it.

Originally posted by ZFGokuSSJ1
This game is seriously a waste of money. You can beat it in about two hours of play. It's so easy too, you can standwith an M-60 on full auto and point at one stop and have it hit the same spot.

For those of you who never served as an Army Ranger, that's a big gun that shakes around. I'd know, I have Ghost Recon.

SEALs still use the M-60, but in a cut down version with a shorter barrel length. I have a few friends at BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) training now, they said that during Hell Week, the Instructors fired a lot of M-60 blank rounds.

All of them made it through Hell Week? Damn, kudos to them. Good luck with the rest of their training, and the probation.

Well, me and some other guys (like the ones I mentioned below) are part of an intense SEAL prep program. It has over a 90% success rate at BUD/S and everyone who has done it has said it has more then physically prepared them for BUD/S and some even said they got out of shape doing it.

I will be at BUD/S eventually in the near future myself, but I won't say my ship date or class or the exact time frame I'll be there. Nothing personal...

Back