Do I really have to buy Prophecy Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps you could clue me in as to what I did wrong. I really have no idea what you are talking about but I'm kind of new to this. And forgive my ignorance but what do you mean when you say read the main forum? I'm not trying to refer to anything illegal if that is what you are suggesting. I want to find a way to legitimately acquire the game.

If you want Secret Ops, buy Prophecy Gold. The whole "I want Secret Ops but I'm too cheap to buy Prophecy Gold!" thing has been done to death.

Well then you'll have to excuse me but I didn't know. I was just wondering if there was another option. It's not that I'm too cheap. It's just that I think it might not be necessary. Very well I shall purchase Prophecy Gold.

Ag: There's a thing at the top of the Forum view called STUCK. Read that. There's also something at the top of the page called "RULES AND REGULATIONS". Read that too. :)

Once again I'm sorry I haven't explored every inch of this board. This is really the first night I have had the chance too. I guess I just didn't notice the SO thing at the top of the board before I posted. I read the rules and regulations when I signed up and I read them again tonight after the first warning you gave me. Please cut me a little slack. I admit I am an ignorant newbie and I'm not used to how things are done here. I've been coming and reading posts for months and I still apparently am not savvy enough. I will try to be a little more careful about my threads from now on.

Everyone makes that mistake once. Depending on how it's handled and what the person in question is like, depends on a banning or not.

Let's just drop the issue, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back