Divorces

I was only half joking frosty - While i dont suggest you actively play them off against one another, parents who are already antagonistic to one another are distinctly more likely to be generous to you to try and buy your favour - even if you dont encourage it.

I was only half joking frosty - While i dont suggest you actively play them off against one another, parents who are already antagonistic to one another are distinctly more likely to be generous to you to try and buy your favour - even if you dont encourage it.

Do you really want to do something to encourage their animosity towards each other? Isn't that what caused the problems in the first place? If you don't like them fighting, then don't try to profit from their fights. It gives them and you less incentive to have the problems.

Sorry to hear that. I have had friends who divorced in elementary school. It depends. Sometimes divorce has a good effect on the kid. The other time, it can have a bad affect. For example, if the parents argue a lot, divorce could be a good thing for kids.

Sorry to hear that. I have had friends who divorced in elementary school. It depends. Sometimes divorce has a good effect on the kid. The other time, it can have a bad affect. For example, if the parents argue a lot, divorce could be a good thing for kids.

I meant to say divorced while in elementary school.

One bit of advice: don't get on Vent and talk about it with friends whose hearts are roughly the same temperature as Pluto.
Especially if you've been drinking.

And you feel like crying.

Trust me.

Well yeah. Thats what Livejournal is for.

Back