Deleted WC Movie Scene Adds Interesting Relationship Context (April 10, 2023)

AD

Finder of things, Doer of stuff
There's a handful of scenes that don't show up in any of the workprints I've seen from the movie, so I've recreated these from the raw takes. These are work in progress edits with no real sound enhancement and minimal attempts to at least make the color consistent (though sometimes the footage is too dark to truly rescue). I understand why they would cut this particular scene for pacing reasons, but at the same time I think it's a decent moment that sets up Blair and Angel's relationship a bit more. Plot-wise, it's not essential, but if I had a choice I'd keep small character moments like this in the movie. It's not really a long scene either.

This scene also has one of the few outtakes I've found... more of a prank really (not included in this video) where in one take the elevator doors open and Blair and Angel are pretending to make out on the ground.

--
Original update published on April 10, 2023

Thanks for that 😀The film is another example of how studios like to mutilate their products. Just the detail with the cross of Paladin ect. It is highly recommended that you read the novel as well

Thanks for that 😀The film is another example of how studios like to mutilate their products. Just the detail with the cross of Paladin ect. It is highly recommended that you read the novel as well
Yes! The novel used the shooting script as a basis, so all the deleted scenes appear in the novel

Back