Dekkar is cool

Craze

Spaceman
Man Dekkar was the phatest character in WC4. He's also in this mondays episod of Martial Law. KICK ASS

Dekker was also on "The Practice" on sunday and will be on again next week on sunday. He is playing a hit man.

Yah, I like Dekker too! I usually back him up during his tussle with Maniac... and it's fun to see him give Maniac a bloody nose.

yeah he was also on Zena a few times (at least 2 times I am sure of). Hell yeah he is so cool but he should have been more active in WCP but all well.

Dekkar is so cool

Dekkar starred in the Xena series first I think as an assassin, then I think he starred in the Xena series as some evil magician hosting some kind of resort.

I always though it was hillarious when Dekkar says, "I'll show you some staying power." Then Maniac says "You wanna piece of me, man?" Then Dekkar laughs at Maniac and says, "I'll kick your ass."

Dekker certainly is class. It's a shame he didn't have more of a role in Prophecy. I like the way he still calls Blair "Boss" after that first meeting where Blair wakes him on Intrepid and he asks "You the Boss?" It's probably more of a term of endearment by then, the two being old comrades, mutual admiration and all that. The nicest little touch of WC4 continuity, in my opinion. Probably a stupid thing to notice but I like it.

Dekker Sighting

I remember seeing him on The X-Files, he was a paranoid, heavily armed tenant in an apartment building where the water has a weird kind of critter in it that kills people. That was AWESOME!

There are plenty of people that survived Repleetah...

If I were you I wouldn't use WC4.123106 as a source for information on the universe.:)

Yeah, he was a great character. Hum I wonder where people got the idea Dekker was spelled with an a :)?

dekker survived repleetah because he was pulled off the planet before the final battle where everybody died (from victory streak). Maybe something happend to him just like Grunt (WCATV)

Did you know he appears in the movie 'The Mask'? Watch it again, and look for him. He's 'Bobby the Bouncer'. "You crossed the rope. NEVER cross the rope."

Back