Dead or Alive 4

How are the characters customizable? Does it have to do with the amount of cleavage that is shown?

Yep that should be it, sorry I just haven't been able to sign on here recently. I'll try to check it tonight. Maybe sometime soon we can all do some multiplayer.

d3r3k said:
How are the characters customizable? Does it have to do with the amount of cleavage that is shown?

Well, yeah, all the fighting characters have many different outfits you unlock, but that's not what I was talking about. You create a character and earn money to customize it in the multiplayer lobbies.

Hehe. I go through phases. I'll get a bunch of kills in a row and then lose my mojo and suck for awhile and then usually I even back out.

I still play good old One Must Fall 2097. I doesnt show much cleavage, but it's entertaining as hell!:D

OMF 2097 was possible one of the best fighting games I ever played. I loved it. The customization tournaments through the skill of your pilot and the armor of your mech was just fantastic. Great GREAT game!

Anyone tried playing with the Spartan II Nicole? I've seen videos and pics on halo.bungie.org but was wondering about anyone's first hand experiences...

Yeah. First off, she's huge. She's the only character that speaks English. And ace is really good at sticking you with a plasma grenade.

Back