Dark Star One

I'm currently playing the beta of dso and I have to admit: it's quite fun :)
Not as good as privateer (and no game will ever be ;) ) but it's definately worth a look. :)

I think I'll get the retail version when it's out.

Quarto said:
Ah, finally a game that repeats all the mistakes Freelancer made. I can't wait :p.
Not all the mistakes... you can use a joystick. :D
At any rate, Ascaron's known for buggy releases. (Sacred) This could be a good game, however. I'll have to try it out when I get my Tower PC up again.(Those storms last week knocked it out, darn it)

|BoH_Havoc| said:
I'm currently playing the beta of dso and I have to admit: it's quite fun :)
Not as good as privateer (and no game will ever be ;) ) but it's definately worth a look. :)

I think I'll get the retail version when it's out.

What is DSO, do you have a link to what its about?

The game looks interesting but I don't think you can buy other ships, just ad-ons. It just isn't quite good enough by the looks of it.

Quarto said:
Ah, finally a game that repeats all the mistakes Freelancer made. I can't wait :p.

I just started playing the demo. I rather like it so far. Some of the missions are surprisingly more varied then the usual "Go to Waypoint, Kill people, Get Paid.", or Fed-Ex missions.

How is it pronounced? Is it like Karen? Or Kay-Ron? Either way, it's an odd name. What's wrong with simple common place names anymore?

It's making its way from the east to the west!!

The game is available in Germany already - planned for a June release in the UK, and an August release here in the USA.

I can't wait, though. The screen caps for DS One look fantastic.

NuAngel

Back