D3D Lense Flare Thing

Farlander

Rear Admiral
Where can I get this? The link from this site seems to be broken. Also, does it give you all the effects that a 3dfx card will? I remember one other thing besides lense flare that you got with 3dfx, but I can't remember what that is.

The other effect is fogging, and it's not available for non-3Dfx video cards, under any circumstances.

As for the file, assuming 'here' is the files section of CIC, try again. Files weren't (aren't?) completely loaded, so some links would seem dead.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a nebula, though I don't think you can actualy fly through it.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Is that what that does? I love those things! I kept my old Monster 3D just for this game, and I was hoping this patch would allow me to finally get rid of it, but if it doesn't do that, then I'll just keep it. Perhaps my next video card will be a 3dfx, though. It depends on what else is out there at the time, I guess.

------------------

I would wait till Voodoo 4 or 5 comes out if I were going to get a new card that has Glide.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Back