Custom Kilrathi Ships

Don't the Kilrathi have more than enough ships already?! They have IIRC, four different destroyers to choose from, two cruisers, and a godawfully large armada of fighter designs of every configuration... I don't see why we'd need more!

Yesh, but they don't have the same kind of power that Confed fighters have, and the Bloodfang isn't exactly in mass production. Besides, after a war that you won, wouldn't you disarm them?

Kind of exactly my point...

THey lose, so the build MORE fighters?! I'd say some old beat up GOran or Gothri or some of the more obscure fighters from Armada and so on are better choices than all new designs, where'd they get R&D money from?

Also the difference in power between Confed And Kilrathi ships is part of a design philosophy, and also isn't always true. Gothri and Vaktoth come to mind.

-_-

The paitence I need...

OK, let's see if I can pound the idea into your mind.

A. NO, they LOSE, they GET DISARMED, and get NO Fighters, other then the flying pancakes.

B. This is a RP thing going on, and the whole war relies on the PLAYERS. So, IF the Kilrathi win, then it's likely the Kilrathi will update their ships, much like Confed did after the war. If you'll notice, by WCP, Confed has all these great fighters, and the Kilrathi still have their pancakes and nothing else.

If anything, wouldn't it be the exact reverse if the Kilrathi won the war? Confed would be too scattered or dead to have the chance to update fighters, while the Kilrathi get stronger and more sophisiticated ships?

It isn't really fair to call WCP Dralthis "pancakes" . . I mean, they're a lot different than the dralthis of WC1.

New said:
-_-

The paitence I need...

OK, let's see if I can pound the idea into your mind.

A. NO, they LOSE, they GET DISARMED, and get NO Fighters, other then the flying pancakes.

B. This is a RP thing going on, and the whole war relies on the PLAYERS. So, IF the Kilrathi win, then it's likely the Kilrathi will update their ships, much like Confed did after the war. If you'll notice, by WCP, Confed has all these great fighters, and the Kilrathi still have their pancakes and nothing else.

If anything, wouldn't it be the exact reverse if the Kilrathi won the war? Confed would be too scattered or dead to have the chance to update fighters, while the Kilrathi get stronger and more sophisiticated ships?

Thank you.

I believe, any alternative other than Confed winning the war is not welcome in this community (even for a RPG). At the end of the day, everybody is Blair here :)

Or should I say Blair Skywalker...

Personally, I would love to see some *what if* Kiltrathi designs. Of course, they have to be sensible designs. Not some ship created by a 16 year old having in mind "I have to create THE MOST POWERFUL fighter".

But anymore new Confed designs are absolutely unnecessary...

I believe, any alternative other than Confed winning the war is not welcome in this community (even for a RPG).

Now, I might not be as familiar with the community as you are - but I'm still pretty sure WC-style 'alternate history' is a pretty common topic here.

There's several threads on just that topic going on right now in the FanFic Forum.

Murray said:
I believe, any alternative other than Confed winning the war is not welcome in this community (even for a RPG). At the end of the day, everybody is Blair here :)

Or should I say Blair Skywalker...

Personally, I would love to see some *what if* Kiltrathi designs. Of course, they have to be sensible designs. Not some ship created by a 16 year old having in mind "I have to create THE MOST POWERFUL fighter".

But anymore new Confed designs are absolutely unnecessary...

Anyone making "THE MOST POWERFUL" fighter should be sent an e-mail with a short discription on how his fighter is shot out of they sky easily, and how the person who made it is tortured to death by the Kilrathi.

The Fighters/Capital ships have to be reasonable..lol
I'm not going to accept just anything..

btw guys.
I have all the Weapons Data inputted, All of the Confederations Ships inputted, All of the Kilrathi Wing Commander 1 ships inputted. That leaves 4 Eras left for the Kilrathi as I'm not doing Armada or Privateer Era ships. Then I just need to put in Freelancer, Boardworlds and Pirates.

Back