Critique of UE ships

Well, there you have it, then... the manufacturers would go on strike if the Border Worlds asked them to start churning out Hellcats :p.

Yeah, and trust me, if you guys had seen my new Scimitar model, you wouldn't want me to be fired from the UE team 'cause of some crappy Hellcat :D

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder
Yeah, and trust me, if you guys had seen my new Scimitar model, you wouldn't want me to be fired from the UE team 'cause of some crappy Hellcat :D

--Eder

I really like your Textures EDER but you dissapointed me! Hellcat is my favorite ship and you ll not texture it? :(
I shouldnt vote your FanProject !:mad: (Im joking,I already have)

Originally posted by Ghost
I´m tired of Hellcats :(
Hellcats in WCA (cartoon),WC3,WC4 (the lamest one)

I don´t need your stinky Hellcat

Well In WCA we see some Hellcats only in the first Episode and for a minute only! :(
In Wc4 you fly them for a very short time so....

Whats wrong with Hellcat?Its the Best Medium !I love it !
GO GO GO hellcat!

P.S.Ghost ,what about Dralthis?We saw them in Wc1,Wc3,WcPriv,WcArm,WcATV.Wc4,WcP,UE,WcMOvie!

AAAAAaaaa Im tired of Dralthis!

Originally posted by Quarto
Well, there you have it, then... the manufacturers would go on strike if the Border Worlds asked them to start churning out Hellcats :p.

Then Quarto Ill go along with Confed again!I betray the BorderWorlds! Mouhahahahahaha:D

Hey, you should have learned by now that "Traitors never win." :D
And if you betray the Border Worlds in 2681, the best reassignment you may get is to be transferred to the Midway... and would you really trade UE for WCP? :p

--Eder

Hey, you should have learned by now that "Traitors never win."
And if you betray the Border Worlds in 2681, the best reassignment you may get is to be transferred to the Midway... and would you really trade UE for WCP?

Well now Eder, you know that if you end up on the Midway, its best pilots are eventually transferred to Cerberus. I don't know about you all, but I sure do love getting killed repeatedly by its Big Blue Bolt surprise! You'll never get that kind of excitement on the Dauntless, oh no. I'm about the only thing besides Stilleto that ridiculous turret has ever shot down. Besides, you get less Nephilem with the good ole Union. "The bugs may have gotten as far as Valgard before the Border Worlds found them." Seems like they can't even find a fight... ;) Maybe you should texture on a better sensor package. :p LOL

Hehe, Valgard is a Kilrathi system... if the Border Worlds were able to detect the bugs in there, that's pretty good :).

Of course, the question is a moot one... traitors get court-martialled, not transferred :p.

What is all that obsession with the Hellcat? That fighter ranks right below the Scimitor and Epee in my list of "get that crap to the junkjard"...
The Arrow was much better then the Hellcat!
I'd like to fly a Jalthi however <g>.
Yeah - I know it would be probably worse then the Gratha to fly, but that ship just brings back memories for me (as well as the Krant - god I hated that ship. Weak, but incredibly well armored)...

I also don't get what all got against the main gun of the Cerberus. Must be my flight style, but I don't actually remember it hitting me at all. Well maybe it did once or twice, but definitely that seldom that I don't remember...
The Concordia got me more often...

Hey, you should have learned by now that "Traitors never win." :D
And if you betray the Border Worlds in 2681, the best reassignment you may get is to be transferred to the Midway... and would you really trade UE for WCP? :p

--Eder

Midway dont have Hellcats!I would become even a Pirate to fly a Hellcaaaaaat!Or Kilrathi,or even Nephilim.Just bring me Hellcats again...:(

Originally posted by cff
What is all that obsession with the Hellcat? That fighter ranks right below the Scimitor and Epee in my list of "get that crap to the junkjard"...
The Arrow was much better then the Hellcat!

I

:( I like Arrow too but there is nothing like a Hellcat and a Rapier1 or Rapier2.I like medium fighters.

Originally posted by Quarto
Hehe, Valgard is a Kilrathi system... if the Border Worlds were able to detect the bugs in there, that's pretty good :).

Of course, the question is a moot one... traitors get court-martialled, not transferred :p.

Kilrathi system means what? :p They still should have been running regular peace-keeping missions throughout local Kilrathi territory since then end of the war. After all, Valgard's just a jump from Silenos. Victors tend to do wierd things like that. A fleet moving through the jump points should have been detectable now that they're under Terran jurisdiction of sorts. One would at least think they'd be monitoring that sort of thing...

Under Confed jurisdiction, not Border Worlds. There is no proof to support this, but UE goes with the assumption that the Kilrathi do not maintain relations with the BW, because they never signed a peace treaty with them (the country didn't exist in 2669). This would certainly give them an excuse to go raiding the colonies, which apparently they do a lot.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
:( I like Arrow too but there is nothing like a Hellcat and a Rapier1 or Rapier2.I like medium fighters.

Rapier is fine. At least the early Rapier II. The model with particle guns would be nice, but the shield recharge is too slow on it.

But the Hellcat... No. A medium for me has to have close the punch of a heavy (tho much less missiles/torps) and close the agility of a light. The Hellcat got the friepower of a light with the agility of a heavy. Actually the Arrow got more missiles even... Plus autoslide...
Now take the Vindicator or the Excalibur, those are nice med fighters.

The Excalibur first designed to be a Space Superiority Multi Role Heavy(!) Fighter....

I do not agree with you that Hellcat`s firepower is a light fighter`s one.Look through out all the Mediums (exception of Vindicator!) they have almost the same firepower....
The Vindicator has Tachyons!Man!Thats not a gun for Mediums ....

Well, I think that the WC4 Hellcat that has the additional 30 shields (250 instead of 220) and Particle guns instead of Neutron guns is decent, but the WC3 Hellcat has the problem of having close-in guns (Neutrons) without having enough total gunpower to damage much while the enemy is within range.

Well.....Thats true..The Wc3 Hellcat V is not so good....but Wc4 Hellcat VI is O.K. !

I love it !

Back