Could somebody help me out here...

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
Could anybody tell me what "False Colors" is about, and give me a summary which is a little bit more detailed then the novel's synopsis, but not as long as the whole book?

I also need to know what year it's in...

-Concordia

It goes from 2669 to 2671. The book sends the various novel characters (Jason, Kevin, Doomsday, Tolwyn, etc.) to serve with the Landreich after the war. They refit a crippled Kilrathi carrier and use it to stop a warlord who's aquired a dreadnought. It ties into various conspiracies and such in Confed and how they're working towards the events of WCIV.

I think False Colors is the largest WC novel ever written by William Forschten... 480 pages in all.

There were also two more books to be written, but it never came to fruition.

What I'm surprised about is that neither of the two books were going to be about IMHO the biggest gap in the WC history, the WC1-WC2 gap! I would just love to hear what everydoby was doing all during that time!!!

Let's see...

there should be the circulation of the Kilrathi stealth fighter rumors...

The coward of K'tithrak Mang gaining unwanted popularity...

Speaker of the said coward...

how about the novel titled A TREACHEROUS HERO which was a real best-seller during that era.

If you goto bean's website find able in the links section on the main site they have the first couple of chapters to read just search for it. Have fun reading.

Back