Corporal Casey

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
Did anyone catch the episode of JAG with our very own "Lieutenant Casey". He was a playing a corporal on trial for something. Can't remember, just caught a glimpse of it. This is the first time I've seen him in anything besides Prophecy and that one Zima commercial. If anyone has seen the whole thing, was it a good episode, and did Frosty hold up as an actor?

I taped it and just watched it. He was more or less OK - a better acting job than he did in Prophecy IMHO. His part was nowhere near as extensive, of course, but he appears to be improving as an actor.

the acting was better, but the character was awful. trying to justify desertion just cause some guy picks on you? that was the United States Marine Corps, not the girl scouts. though if you just want to know about the acting, if they made prophecy after that episode, the casey character would be much better (though he still needs work to become really good)

He was also in some movie called "when trumpets fade" or something to that effect. Anyone else seen it? I won't give any details about it but lets just say he won't be anyones favorite in this one.

Well it's nice to know that he's progressing as an actor. I didn't really have any problems with his acting in Prophecy, but a lot of others seem to. Perhaps if we ever get a sequel more people will be pleased with his performance.

Well, at first I didn't have much problem with the acting in WCP... but that's because it was my first WC game with FMV. I'm not much of a film critic - many 'bad' films I can see quite happily, but over time, I somehow picked up an 'ability' to cringe at some of the scenes in WCP.

Back