Contest Part 2! Vote here!

Which graphic would you like used on the CIC Forums?

• Filler

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • Meson

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Soma

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Dejan

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
This thread is just for the voting process. I'll leave the other thread open (but unstuck) for comments so please use that and DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD! I'd like the submissions to stay visible right here. Also the stupid board code doesn't let me close the thread without closing the poll. Voting stays open for as long as I feel like leaving it open. :D Here are the entrants:

Filler
filler.jpg

Meson
meson.gif

Soma
somas.gif

Dejan
dejan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's end this thing.. the winner is.. Filler!

As stated before the prize is a CIC pen or two. The problem is we were also gonna award a custom rank graphic to the winner but since you already have one we're kind of stuck for an alternative. Perhaps we can do WCA Divx CDs or something.

Anyway, if you can get the appropriate files to us, we'll get that up as soon as we can.

Thanks to all who took part! All entries were great.. and helped save people from pink forums.. for now!

Oh yeah, you can use this thread for contest discussion now.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
The problem is we were also gonna award a custom rank graphic to the winner but since you already have one we're kind of stuck for an alternative.

You could give his custom rank graphic to me.

wait...

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
As stated before the prize is a CIC pen or two. The problem is we were also gonna award a custom rank graphic to the winner but since you already have one we're kind of stuck for an alternative. Perhaps we can do WCA Divx CDs or something.

What would you like Filler? Did you need a certain novel or certain figure or WC3 PSX?

Originally posted by ChrisReid
What would you like Filler? Did you need a certain novel or certain figure or WC3 PSX?

well, I have absolutely no WC novels whatsoever. Likewise with action figures.

I'd love to have a/some novel(s) or maybe a WCM poster.

Suggestion: Make Filler´s banner wide, stretching it close to the "user cp" and "rules" buttons.

Please give it a try, I think the logo is small in my 800 x 600 resolution.

You don´t need to stretch it until the rules/user cp buttons. One inch should do it.

You guys could, if possible, to redesign teh forums to match that of the logo. Extend the top and left side of the image to cover the entire legnth of the page.

I don't think the logo was designed with that in mind, so it'd require some tinkering. It also sounds like a lot of work just to add two blue stripes.

Originally posted by KrisV
I don't think the logo was designed with that in mind, so it'd require some tinkering. It also sounds like a lot of work just to add two blue stripes.

Hmm, maybe Filler could round the edges of the lines on the logo? Then it would look like a free-standing picture instead of something that should be connecting to missing lines...

Back