Confederation Ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meson, upwards of $20 EACH is expensive.

And when you're broke, anything more than about $2 is expensive :p

Oh well, they're only books. I'll live :p

Read the books or don't read the books, we don't care. But don't bitch about how unfair the universe is because you're not special enough to have everything given to you for free.

ROFL. Man LOAF, you need to calm down. Or just lose the grudge.

It's really not like I give, to be completely honest I really don't care that I haven't read the books.
Danm you guys are funny sometimes... carrying on about things thinking that it actually bothers me even slightly. Once again, I assure you that *I really don't care* :)

I'm not the one ranting and raving about how horrible it is that it costs (and get this) *money* to ship things places, and how because of that we should generally ignore the books alltogether... <G> A cursory examination of your previous comments will reveal an attitude completely opposite your most recent post...

That was overly wordy. What I really mean to say is: stop being stupid.

In case you haven't noticed LOAF, that's what's called leading you on...
A few managed to take it as a joke as it was supposed to be... others unfortunately need a sense of humour. *sigh*

Right, LOAF as the sense of humor... you must have it to write a book like this one... (even I don't understand any line of it)

Originally posted by akashra
...others unfortunately need a sense of humour.
LOAF, of all people here, has an excellent sense of humour (most of the time). But it's always a good idea to type what you mean - that way posts can't be misread or misinterpreted.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Read the books or don't read the books, we don't care. But don't bitch about how unfair the universe is because you're not special enough to have everything given to you for free.

i don't see akashra as bitching about the cost of the books, people just keep saying to read the books and that they aren't expensive. akashra replies with something like "that's more than i'm gonna pay" there's not much else to be said in his (or her?) position.

He is saying that he won't buy the books because they would cost him money. You should read posts sometimes too.

yep meson you are correct, as usual. Hey here is a question for you guys other than CHIP does anybody remember who I used to argue with alot when I was new around here?

Originally posted by akashra
ROFL. Man LOAF, you need to calm down. Or just lose the grudge.It's really not like I give, to be completely honest I really don't care that I haven't read the books.Danm you guys are funny sometimes... carrying on about things thinking that it actually bothers me even slightly. Once again, I assure you that *I really don't care* :)

I just love to see people slinking around pretending to not care about being insulted. If they really didn't care they just would ignore it instead of trying to make it look like it doesn't matter to them.:D

No, because that would make you think that you're getting on my nerves and that I've had enough.
You can think what you want, of course... that too, I don't care about.
Had you perhaps thought the reason I choose to reply is because some of the stuff some people say when trying to insult others is just plain funny, and often makes themselves look more stupid and immature anyway?

It's easy to try. But if it's so easy LOAF, why isn't it working for you?

Oh, but wait, you know me better than I do, I forgot. Danm LOAF, you really do think you're god, don't you!
Got news for you *sigh*... lose the ego.

Not yet, LOAF... Think you forgot to close this one... :)

Hey akashra, you're a real funny guy, you know that?
You've been here for less than 2 months and have already managed to piss off half a dozen people...

It's nice to see your definition of "useless posts"... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back