Confed Uniforms

Col. Bob

Spaceman
I was toying with the idea of making a Confed Uniform, And I was wondering where I can find reference material for said Uniform.

Col. Bob said:
I was toying with the idea of making a Confed Uniform, And I was wondering where I can find reference material for said Uniform.

I've got WCP and WC3 flightsuits, and I can take reference photos if you're trying to duplicate either of those.

What about the Helmets ?Any close fotos of them ? :confused:

You also got the helmets LOAF ?

Interesting, however I was speaking of insignia (or Insigniae, insignias, what's the plural?). Are there places online where I can purchase them or should I find a place that can make them?

TCSTigersClaw said:
What about the Helmets ?Any close fotos of them ? :confused:

You also got the helmets LOAF ?

I've got a WC3/4 Confed Helmet, and Hobbes' helmet from WC3.

As for the insignias -- there's nowhere to buy them online. I can do some scans of mine, if you want.

Certainly, I would like that, thanks. Hey Chris, I assume that these are the Navy coloured Flight Suits right?

Hrm. I seem to recall there was a brief period where the US Navy actually used orange flightsuits... then canned it in the self-realization that well, it just makes the downed pilots easier to spot by the enemy. (Although, "real" orange ones are a special custom order one now, for those who want authenticity).

Back