confed and kilrathi ranks

the__phoenix

Spaceman
I'm currently trying to write a fan fiction story set in the time between WC2 and WC3. Can anyone tell me where to find a complete list of possible ranks a confed, kilrathi (and maybe border world) soilder can achieve during his/her career? I think they were listed in one of the WC manuals, but I can't find my copies any more.

Here are the confed ranks... I don't have the wc3 manual here right now... (not at home) so I can't give you the kilrathi ranks

Confederation Navy

Flag Ranks
Space Marshal
Admiral
Vice Admiral
Rear Admiral
Commodore

Officer Ranks
Captain
Commander
Lieutenant Commander
1st Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Ensign
Ensign, 2nd Class

Enlisted Ranks

Master Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Petty Officer
Veteran Spaceman
Spaceman

Confederation Space Force

Flag Ranks

General
Major General
Lieutenant General
Brigadier General

Officer Ranks
Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Major

Captain
1st Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Enlisted Ranks
Chief Master Sergeant
Senior Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tech Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Senior Spacehand
Spacehand, 1st Class
Spacehand, 2nd Class
Spacehand

There is a small problem, it's written in german and I don't know whether I can keep up the style when I translate it and whether the story fits to the overall WC plot. Thats why I needed e.g.: the ranks and yesterday I downloaded most ship specs of the CIC ship datebase and found out, that there are a few things which need to be changed.
For the FS2 mod I'd write a new one (writting is one of my new passions :) ) I try to do it in English. If you don't mind, I stick to the aces net timeline, because it leaves enough room for new adventures.
Tell me what you'd like to have in story. I'd situate it around a confed battlegroup, but kilrathi would be cool as well.
I allready have some FRED experience and could make a kind of a storyboard, which would be easy to implement.

I just happen to have my Kilrathi Saga manual handy so I can give you the Kilrathi ranks.

Enlisted Ranks

Least Claw
Third Claw
Second Claw
First Claw

Officer Ranks

Fourth Fang
Third Fang
Second Fang
First Fang
Shintahr
Kal Shintahr

Flag Ranks

Kalahn
Khantahr
Kal Khantahr
Kalralahr

The Kalralahr is the equivilent to Confed's Space Marshal. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by the__phoenix
There is a small problem, it's written in german and I don't know whether I can keep up the style when I translate it and whether the story fits to the overall WC plot. Thats why I needed e.g.: the ranks and yesterday I downloaded most ship specs of the CIC ship datebase and found out, that there are a few things which need to be changed.
For the FS2 mod I'd write a new one (writting is one of my new passions :) ) I try to do it in English. If you don't mind, I stick to the aces net timeline, because it leaves enough room for new adventures.
Tell me what you'd like to have in story. I'd situate it around a confed battlegroup, but kilrathi would be cool as well.
I allready have some FRED experience and could make a kind of a storyboard, which would be easy to implement.
Hmmm, I think something taking place during the WC2-3 time period would be good. And there's a big universe out there, lots of room for campaigns that didn't involve Blair. ;)

Back