Concordia vs Hakaga

I don't know...one thing that would be important is if the interior shafts connecting each flight deck were sealed or in the open position as the flashpak seems to effect all atmosphere that it can get to. IIRC one Hakaga at BoT suffered more damage because these doors were open during an attack and the damage was worse because of this.

RATM said:
You could always try to aim for the engines with a flash pack see what'll happen. That thing has 5 torps in one. This assuming that it has a penetration value of 9999 and not more. Torps in Wing IV have a penetration value of 2000 I believe.

The engines on the Hakaga were embedded deep in the ship. They vented out through a hundred feet of the ship. The external openings at the end of these long tubes had blast doors that slammed shut in the face of any attack.

Ugh. My apologies people. As you have undoubtibly seen, I have not read the books yet. I shall, however, remedy this situation in due time!

ChrisReid said:
The engines on the Hakaga were embedded deep in the ship. They vented out through a hundred feet of the ship. The external openings at the end of these long tubes had blast doors that slammed shut in the face of any attack.

And if they were damaged they could be ejected out of the way and the engine could be throttled back up.

Back