Concordia is gone

Speaking of which- you Saga guys ever going to post a screenshot of the Confederation Class for Saga?

Uh, not yet. We'll release a picture of the Confederation-class fairly soon though. The model itself is finished, but is pending conversion. Once it is done, I'll post a couple of pictures. :)

Wow, you guys fought about Saga while I was on vacation. Maybe it isn't always my fault.

Although these are valid 'nitpicks' (ugh - word choice, people), I think we should be clear on exactly what this image is. My understanding is that it's just a fun side project that the Saga artist(s) put together using things like their existing Concordia textures and their Rapiers... so it isn't green and it isn't an exact correct copy of the WC3 layout. If this were some integral part to WCSaga, you'd all be right to complain -- but (and correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think it is.

(Now, if someone does manage to make a super high-resolution Vespus scene, can they make us the Angel beach pictures in Blair's locker with them? Then we can make our own WC3 lockers...)

(Also, who *took* the wide-shot of Blair and Angel kissing on the beach?)

Although these are valid 'nitpicks' (ugh - word choice, people), I think we should be clear on exactly what this image is. My understanding is that it's just a fun side project that the Saga artist(s) put together using things like their existing Concordia textures and their Rapiers... so it isn't green and it isn't an exact correct copy of the WC3 layout. If this were some integral part to WCSaga, you'd all be right to complain -- but (and correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think it is.

Correct. Thanks for pointing it out, Loaf. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the scene with Blair kissing Angel on the beach just a recollection from Blair's memory?

Yeah, it was a memory of when he and Angel were on Vespus. Both the WC3 novel and published script confirm it.

Vespus… he was back on Vespus again, and Angel was with him. They walked hand in hand along the top of a bluff overlooking the glittering sea, with a light breeze blowing off the water to stir her auburn hair.

Blair knew it was a dream, but the knowledge didn't change the intensity of the illusion. He was really with her, on Vespus, the week they'd taken leave together. It was a time when neither of them had imagined ever being apart again.

The view from the clifftop was beautiful: the setting sun, one of the three great moons hanging low above the horizon, sea and sky red with the gathering twilight. But Blair turned away from the spectacular vista to look into Angel's eyes, to drink in her beauty. They kissed, and in the dream that lass seemed to last for an eternity.

Now they were sitting side by side, lost in each other, oblivious to their surroundings. Another kiss, and a long, lingering embrace. Their hands explored each others bodies eagerly as passion stirred.

"Is this forever, mon ami?" Angel asked, looking deep into his eyes, almost into his soul.

"Forever's not long enough," he told her. They came together…

The dream changed. Vespus again, where sea and shore came together, but stark, bleak, with storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Blair stood with General Taggart, this time, looking down at the broken spine of the hulk that been Concordia. He stirred, but he couldn't awaken, couldn't recapture the other dream…

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the scene with Blair kissing Angel on the beach just a recollection from Blair's memory?

Yes, but he had a picture from it in his locker (he looks at the picture, which starts the flashback).

Wow. It's a beautiful pic.

Wow, you guys fought about Saga while I was on vacation. Maybe it isn't always my fault.

Hehehe. Wc saga- the most contraverse(spelling?) of all the fan mods :D

Back